Many companies are now embracing Robot Technology for the first time due to the ongoing need to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
Pak Automation continues to focus on delivering affordable, easy to implement solutions with a short payback period – often less than 12 months.
Multi-functional and affordable
Small footprint, high speed palletising cells ideally suited for high volume, high repetition product lines, in a 3 or 2 shift environment.
PAK Automation has developed a series of unique high speed palletising cells.
Prices starting at £60,000 can be easily adapted to add value in suitable high volume, high repetition packing environments.
- Small Footprint < 25m² – existing product lines usually do not have to be moved to accommodate the palletising system
- System is skid mounted & rolls off a flatbed truck – once delivered, system can be fully operational within hours
- High Speed – up to 22 packs per minute with twin tool
- Low Maintenance – 40,000 hours of operation without maintenance / service requirement
- The system uses an industrial robot on a skid mount heavy duty base, supplied complete with a short in-feed conveyor, and custom tooling to suit the product being handled.
- Sliding doors enable the operator to take out the filled pallet and place in the new pallet. Two pallet build locations are in the cell and each side can be independently accessed whilst the robot continues to build on the opposite side.
- The system can handle layer sheets, and layer sheet locations can be provided on both sides of the system.